Part 1 of a series of posts on various notes and primary takeaways from the book Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience focusing on Core Elements, Assumptions, and Hypotheses.
Strucuturing large scale client-side apps is itself a challenge. Another challenge can be determining when models and view should be initialized or when views should be rendered. This post addresses these questions with a few of my best practices.
Overview of the talks I attended at PyCon 2013
This an update and enhancement to Async UIs with Backbone to return deferred object when an async request is added to the queue, but has not necessarily been sent yet.
What is necessary for taking data about data and using it to drive data discovery? Context.
- Marky - A Markdown Previewer
- avocado - Metadata APIs for Django
- serrano - Hypermedia APIs for Avocado
- cilantro - Browser-based client for Serrano
- modeltree - Metadata-driven dynamic queries for Django
- restlib2 - Hypermedia APIs for Django
- Synapse - "Data binding for the rest of us"